Welcome everyone to the Epic Reads Book Tag. I wasn’t tagged by anyone but I saw MaxxesBooktopia’s blog post on it and wanted to do it! Go check out their post!
1) If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to tea, who would you invite and what would you serve them?
I would invite Rick Riordan and all his characters for tea! I would love to meet all of them, I cannot choose just one!
I would serve a bit of everything and anything. I don’t know what they’d enjoy so I’d make sure there was something they might like or might like to try.
2) What book would you like a prequel for?
I know there’s ‘My Name Is Mina‘ which is a sort of prequel about one of the side characters in Skellig- but the prequel I want, personally, is one about Skellig himself, I want to know how he came to be, who his parents are, who he is, where he came from, I want to know more backstory!
3) Which two characters (not from the same book) do you think would make a good couple?
I honestly don’t know what to think or say for this one- I don’t really do the whole ‘shipping’ thing so I really don’t know what to answer!
4) If you ran into your favourite author on the train and could only say one sentence to them, who would it be and what would you say?
Probably Austin Chant and I’d say something like “Thank you for writing and for creating stories that I could relate to.”
5) What book made you a reader and why?
I honestly do not know. My mum has read to me for as long as I could remember so I continued reading once I learned myself and never stopped.
6) Your book shelf just caught on fire! What book would you save and why?
If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo is the one I’d grab first, it’s the first book that made me feel good about myself and made me feel like I was worthy and deserving of kindness, love and respect.
7) What dystopian world would you want to live in if you had to choose one and why?
Oh gosh, let’s be honest, this is a hard question to think about because who would really want to live in a dystopian world- So many dystopians tend to depict the world as rich and poor, slums and comfort, and war, always some kind of war or fighting. But I guess, if I had to choose one, I’d say Legend.
8) What is your most epic read of all time?
How can I possibly answer that with the amount of books out there that are just so amazing and so good!
That’s the end of this tag! Be sure to check out MaxxesBooktopia’s blog post and if you want to try out this tag, feel free to do it!
Have a great day and happy reading all!