A big thank you to Liz at lizziebookblogging for tagging me! That really surprised me so thank you for making me smile!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I honestly couldn’t possibly choose one place, what I’d really love and enjoy to do is take a world wide cruise. Stop off at every place and look around and learn. That would be absolutely perfect for me!
2. If you could learn any skill instantly, what skill would you pick and why?
Learning languages! I wish I could easily pick up new languages and retain the words. I’ve love to be able to communicate with anyone and everyone! Imagine what you could learn?!
3. What’s the last movie you saw?
I’m honestly not sure- I think it was ‘The Witch’, which I sadly did not enjoy. I thought it would be something I’d like, seeing as it’s a horror but it fell short for me…
- How do you choose your next book to read? Is it a feeling or a list or with a jar filled with titles?
- If you could make one wish, what would it be and why?
- What is one food or drink you cannot live without?
I’m nominating (you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to by the way! And if I don’t nominate you but you want to do it, you’re welcome to!):